Chamba, the valley of milk and honey is known for its streams, meadows, temples, paintings, rumal ( handkerchief ). Bharmour, formally known as <strong>Brahmpura</strong>, was the ancient capital of Chamba
Price: On Request Duration: 06 Nights / 07 Days Tour code: Ref: HMT/HP /021
Tour Route : Pathankot – Chamba – Bharmour – Khajjiar – Dalhousie – Dharamsala – Pathankot
About the tour:- Chamba, the valley of milk and honey is known for its streams, meadows, temples, paintings, rumal ( handkerchief ). Bharmour, formally known as Brahmpura, was the ancient capital of Chamba district in Himachal Pradesh, India. Situated at an altitude of 7000 feet in the Budhil valley, forty miles to the south-east of Chamba, Bharmour is known for its scenic beauty and for its ancient temples. In western Himachal Pradesh, the hill station of Dalhousie is full of old world charm and holds lingering echos of the Raj era. Dharamshala (also spelled Dharamsala) is the second winter capital of the Indian state of … Tea Company, where they offer tours of the tea gardens, the tea factory and tea tastings. Dharamshala is residence of Dalai Lamba. Dharamshala is the winter capital of Himachal Pradesh.
Day 01 Arrival Pathankot Railway Station
On arrival pick you from Pathankot Railway station and meet at our Rep /Driver & then start towards Chamba, arrive Chamba town-check in hotel- night stay at Chamba Hotel.
Day 02 Chamba – Bharmour – Chamba (60 Kms / 02 Hrs)
After completion of breakfast shall start towards Bharmour for the local sightseeing, you will visit Temples of Sidhs, Chaurasi Temple Complex and the only temple of “DHARAMRAJ-YAMA-” there which is the only one temple in the India and there is a story about the temple that after the death when soul travels to the end destination they have to stops here in this temple for settling the accounts which he had did in his life, so recommended to visit this temple once in his life, and evening shall back to the Chamba hotel for the Night stay.
Day 03 Chamba – Khajjiar- Dalhousie (25 Kms / 1 Hrs)
Check out from the Hotel and proceeds towards “Khajjiar” known as Mini Switzerland of Himachal Pradesh, After lunch half a day spending there in the ground doing horse riding visit to famous temple of “Khajji Naga” and by the evening reach Dalhousie, night at Dalhousie.
Day 04 Dalhousie Local sight seeing
After Breakfast shall leave for the local sightseeing of Dalhousie, The Mall Dalhousie, GPO Dalhousie, Subhash Chownk Dalhousie, Satdhara, Panjphulla Dalhousie, Tibetan Market Dalhousie, A nature walk of “Garam Sarak” Hot Road and “Thandi Sarak” Cold Road and then by the evening back to the Hotel.
Day 05 Dalhousie – Dharamshala (120 Kms / 3 ½ Hrs)
Breakfast and check out from the Hotel, later proceed towards Dharamsala, arrive Dharamshala-check in hotel & night stay at Dharamsala hotel.
Day 06 Dharamshala Sightseeing
After breakfast visit to Local sightseeing of Dharamkot, Dharamshala, Dal Lake, Naddi, Mcleodganj, Dalai Lama Temple, Bhagsu Nag, Bhagsu Water Fall and by the evening back to the Hotel for the Night Stay.
Day 07 Dharamshala – Pathankot railway station (90 Kms /03 hrs)
Check out and depart to Pathankot / Chakki bank Railway station to board the train-end of the tour with sweet memories.
Tour ends with some unforgettable memories!!
- Room with Breakfast and Dinner on SGL /Dbl Sharing Bases.
- All transfers and sightseeing in An AC /Non AC car .
- All fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances of the Car.
- Mineral Water per person per day
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Lunch or Dinner
- Any Flight Ticket / Any Train Tickets /Visa Fee
- Any Personal Expensed /Travel Insurance
- Tips to Guide or Driver /Any Monument Entrance
- Still Camera or Video Camera Fees
- Any New Tex / Fées Impose by Govt.
- As of now no accommodation is on hold and rooms are purely subject to availability at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- The tour cost does not include medical insurance.
- The tour cost is based on the confirmed pax traveling together any increase or decrease in the number of pax will influence the tour cost.
- The tour price is subject to increase without any notice if this rate substantially changes prior to departure.
- We would need 100% advance payment for this tour.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- 15% advance on booking confirmation will be non refundable.
- 25% deduction before 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 50% deduction within 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 100% deduction within 48 hours from date of Arrival.