This is one of the most popular and beautiful trek that you can do in short duration. During summer time after walking for only 13 kms you reach the snowline at Laka Glacier. Trek will start from Mcloadganj (Upper Dharamshala) Maximum Elevation: 3200 Meters Above sea Level.
Price: On Request Duration: 03 Nights / 04 Days Tour code: Ref: HMT/HP /010
Tour Route : Dharamshala – Bhagsu – Triund – Laka
About the tour:- This is one of the most popular and beautiful trek that you can do in short duration. During summer time after walking for only 13 kms you reach the snowline at Laka Glacier. Trek will start from Mcloadganj (Upper Dharamshala) Maximum Elevation: 3200 Meters Above sea Level.
Day 01: Arrive Dharamsala
Arrive Dharamsala by an overnight bus. On arrival at Bus station transfer to Hotel in Dharamsala.
Afternoon city tour of Dharamsala visiting H.H. Dalai Lama Temple, and Norbulingka(a Tibetan centre for learning and preserving traditional art and craft). Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: On Trek. Bhagsu Nag – Triund (2875 M) 9 kms walk
After breakfast at Hotel, start walking from Bhagsu Nag. It is steep ascent for 4 hours through mixed forest of oak, rhododendron and deodar trees to Triund. Packed lunch enroute.
Triund is an alpine meadow situated on top of a ridge from where we have superb view of the peaks of Dhauladhar mountain on one side and Kangra valley on the other. Overnight stay in tent. Dinner with bonfire in the evening.
Day 03: Triund – Laka Glacier (3200 M) -Triund 8 kms
After breakfast at Triund walk further upto Laka got. The trail traverses along the glacial morain to reach an open meadow at laka got, a temporary shepherd encampment. Laka got is situated at the snout of a small glacier called Laka glacier which is full of snow from March to June and the snow start to melt away with the monsoon and during post monsoon there is now snow.
Spend some time at Laka Glacier. Packed Lunch at Laka Got. Later walk back to Triund for overnight stay in tents.
Day 04: Triund – Bhagsu Nag 4 hours walk
After breakfast at camp you walk down. There is a possibility of taking a different route on the way back which is steep downhill via Laheta village. Reach Bhagsu Nag for lunch. End of the Trek. A Room can be booked for wash and change before you proceed back to your next destination.
Transfer to Bus station to board overnight Bus to Delhi.
Tour ends with some unforgettable memories!!
- Room with Breakfast and Dinner on SGL /Dbl Sharing Bases.
- All transfers and sightseeing in An AC /Non AC car .
- All fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances of the Car.
- Mineral Water per person per day
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Room with Breakfast and Dinner
- Guide during the tour
- Round way public transfers from Kullu to Kasol
- Sleeping bags and airy matsCharges
of guide, cook and camp helpers
- All applicable taxes
- Trekking and camping equipment
- Lunch or Dinner
- Any Flight Ticket / Any Train Tickets /Visa
- Any Personal Expensed /Travel Insurance
- Tips to Guide or Driver /Any Monument Entrance
- Still Camera or Video Camera Fees
- Any New Tex / Fées Impose by Govt.
- 15% advance on booking confirmation will be non refundable.
- 25% deduction before 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 50% deduction within 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 100% deduction within 48 hours from date of Arrival.